Trust Investment Advisors serves a wide range of individuals, corporations and charitable organizations.
Review the information here to determine if TIA services meet your investment objectives.
Feel free to call TIA at 317-253-2000 to find answers to any questions you may have.
Types of Clients
Trust Investment Advisors currently services the following types of clients and is appropriate for groups in these categories:
- Individuals (other than high net worth individuals)
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Pension and Profit Sharing Plans
- Charitable Organizations
- Pension Funds
- Financial Consultants
- TIA provides continuous asset management of client funds.
- This management is based on the individual needs of the client.
- Equity styles, based on independent research, provide a starting point for various asset classes.
- Client stated objectives (growth, current income or growth & income) as well as tax considerations.
- Through personal discussions, TIA develops your personal investment strategy.
- TIA creates and manages an investment strategy based on that policy.
- TIA reviews portfolios quarterly, rebalancing as appropriate based on the client's individual needs and our recommended asset allocation model.